Monday, March 22, 2010

CHHHAARRGGEEE!

Here is one of the rough riders I've converted for my army. The parts include steel legion sergeant holding the ork head, bretonian knights of realm horse and lance, and various guard parts for grenades and packs etc. There will be a squad of 5 in my army, equip with melta gun for tank hunting goodness.






Overall I like the look, but this one is far from finished. I've got too fix up the lance arm as it' still plated, fix up the armoured boots, add a whole lot of packs and bits to make them look as if their equip for extended times of field duty as they scout around. The spikes on the helmet of the rider are a nod to the german WWI helmets and the spike on the horses head ties the two together. I might bionic up a few horses so that they don't look too medieval. So i'll post painted pics when I get one of these bad boys painted.

1 comment: